Support for Students

Through your Guidance Counsellor, you can access a number of other school based resourses: a Child and Youth Worker, a Child and Youth Counsellor, Social Workers, and the school's psychologist. Please speak with your Guidance Counsellor who can help determine which person is best able to assist you.

In addition to school based references, your Guidance Counsellor can often refer you to community-based organizations that can offer help when most needed. Below are just two great websites that will provide information on things like housing, Ontario Works, employment, and so much more. Click on the organization's name below to visit their web site.

211 Toronto
A directory of over 20,000 community, social, health and government services.

Toronto Employment & Social Services
Read about supports and services offered by government and community agencies.