- Stay with your teacher and your class.
- Leave the school immediately and in an orderly way, through the primary exit indicated on the instructions posted in each room.
- If the primary exit is blocked, leave the school through the alternate exit.
- Stay well away from the building.
- Once outside, report to your teacher for attendance taking.
- You may re-enter the building after the ‘all clear’ signal has been given.
Everyone is required to vacate the building immediately when a fire alarm sounds. Misuse of the fire alarm is a criminal offence.