Welcome to North Albion Collegiate Institute's official website. We hope you find the information here relevant and useful.
The mission of North Albion Collegiate Institute as a culturally diverse school in an urban setting is to graduate knowledgeable, skilful and ethical individuals by offering a wide range of activities in a safe, harmonious, caring environment. Innovative programs and partnerships with the community, post-secondary institutions, business and industry, teach our students leadership and responsibility.
As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value:
- We believe in the intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We believe that an individual functions best in a safe, harmonious and caring environment.
- We believe that cultural diversity enriches the individual and the community.
- We believe in taking initiates and risks in the pursuit of excellence.
- We believe that an individual develops best when provided with a wide range of programs and co-curricular activities.
- We believe in fostering respect for self, others and the community.
- We believe that learning is a challenging, life-long process which provides the incentive for individuals to reach their potential.
- We believe that all individuals are accountable for their actions.
- We believe that all individuals are stewards of the natural environment.
- We believe in continuous interaction with students, parents and staff.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.
Mr. Faz Khan
Ms. Gail Chiky
Ms. Isabel Arias Lopez